- Obtain a registration packet from the school office or online. Click here
- Fill out the registration packet in its entirety.
- Submit to the school office with the registration payment. The registration fee increases at pre-determined dates, listed on the registration forms. This payment is non-refundable unless the student is not accepted upon review.
- The school office will call new families to meet with the administration for an enrollment meeting.
- After the enrollment meeting, new students in grades 1-12 will be required to take an assessment test.
- A brief meeting will be scheduled with new families to discuss the test results.